Alert Emergency Alert

City of Flint Emergency Declaration
Public Health Emergency Declaration

Read More


To receive an extension of time for payment of your ticket, you must sign the back of your ticket admitting responsibility, attach a note requesting an extension and mail it to the Court, OR, you may go to the Court and request an extension in person.