- Constitution Party (constitutionpartyofutah.com)
- Democratic Party (utahdemocrats.org)
- Independent American Party (utahiap.org)
- Libertarian Party (libertarianutah.org)
- Republican Party (utgop.org)
- United Utah Party (unitedutah.org)
The Primary Election held on June 28, 2022 is a political party election to choose their candidates for the November General Election. Political parties can choose who can vote in their Primary Election.
Some political parties are considered OPEN and allow anyone regardless of party affiliation to vote. Open political parties include: Democratic Party, Independent American Party, and United Utah Party.
Some political parties are considered CLOSED and only let members of their party vote. Closed political parties include: Constitution Party, Libertarian Party, and Republican Party.