Requesting Records & Information

Seeking Information
Under the Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA), certain records are available on request. Fees will be determined by the County Fee Ordinance, and the time involved to fill the request. To submit a written records request, please complete a GRAMA Request Form and submit it to the:
Sevier County Clerk / Auditor Office
250 N. Main St.
Suite 100
Richfield, UT 84701

For additional information about record requests, please contact the county Clerk / Auditor at (435) 893-0401.