Federal Tax Liens

Requesting Lien Information, Releases or Discharge Reports
Federal tax liens and releases or discharges of federal tax liens are recorded in the Recorder’s Office. These documents can be requested by contacting the county recorder by phone at (435) 893-0410 or submitting a Document Request Form in person or via email at:
250 N. Main St.
Richfield, UT 84701

Information on documents can be found by using the document search feature here

For Additional Information

For further information regarding federal tax liens, please contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) at (800) 829-1040.