Military Documents

Requesting Related Records
Military documents are recorded for free and all copies and certification of those copies are free. You can obtain a copy of military documents by contacting the Recorder's Office by phone at (435) 894-0410. You may also request copies of military documents by using the document search feature here

Copies of military documents picked up directly from the Recorder’s Office are free. Please print out and mail a Military Record Request Form to obtain your requested document quickly and easily. Forms may be submitted in person or by mail to the Sevier County Recorder’s Office:
250 N. Main St.
Richfield, UT 84701

Contact Us
For additional information about requesting military documents / records, please contact the Recorder’s Office at (435) 893-0410.