Records & Property Information

Property Information / Change of Address Forms
Property information is available here.  Address changes can be made in the Recorder’s Office.  Click here to fill out and submit an Address Change Form to the office.

Address changes can also be made by telephone by calling the Recorder’s Office at (435) 893-0410.

Miscellaneous Document Requests
Images / scans of documents are not available online, however you can request a copy of those documents by contacting the county recorder by phone or by printing a Document Request Form and mailing it with the fee to the contact information above.  Information on documents can be found by using the document search feature here.  The fee is $2.00 plus $.25 per page.  We can fax, email, or mail the copy of the document back to you.

Additional Resources