Subdivision, PUD & Condominium Requirements

Recording Specialized Development Information
For information concerning subdivisions, planned unit developments (PUDs), or condominiums located with an incorporated area, please contact the city for their subdivision requirements. You may also view the Utah State Code for additional information about these specialized areas. Documents that need to be brought to the county recorder for recording information related to these items include the:
Note: Original covenants, conditions, and restrictions can be recorded at this time if applicable.