Weather Loading...
Font Size

Environmental Health

Environmental Health Services 704-853-5200

Food & Lodging
Onsite Wastewater & Wells

Food & Lodging
Click HERE for Food & Lodging information, applications, and forms for venders

Complete Listing of County-Wide Sanitation Scores (restaurants, day cares, etc.)

To make a complaint on an establishment, please call 704-853-5200.

Inspectors of the Food, Lodging, Swimming Pools, Tattoos, and Institutional Branch of the Gaston County Environmental Health Division are responsible for inspection and permitting of the following establishments:
  • Adult Daycares
  • Lodging
  • Caterers
  • Child Cares
  • Educational Food Service
  • Elderly Nutritional Sites
  • Food Stands
  • Hospitals/ Institutions
  • Institutions (Cafeterias)
  • Limited Food Services
  • Lodging Establishments
  • Meat Markets
  • Mobile Food Units
  • Push Carts
  • Residential Care
  • Restaurants
  • School Buildings
  •  School Cafeterias
  • Summer Camps
  • Swimming Pools (Public)
  • Tattoos
  • Temporary Food Establishments

Onsite Wastewater & Wells

Onsite Wastewater and Wells